Designed to fit the steel-string small/body acoustic guitar as well as Classical or Spanish/Flamenco style guitars, our durable Stage One Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case can keep a wide variety of instruments safe including Yamaha APX and GC Series, Taylor GC Series and Gibson L Series guitars. Stage One cases offer hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.' Perfectly fits OM and 000 (Triple O) size guitars and fits 00 (Double O) size guitars with the inclusion of our Lower Bout Pad (AALBP).
Our Stage One Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case offers professional-level hard shell protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40" (1016mm); Upper Bout: 11‑3/4" (298mm); Waist: 10-3/4" (273mm); Body Length: 19‑1/4" (489mm); Lower Bout: 15‑3/4" (400mm); Depth: 5" (127mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 42-3/4" x 17-3/4" x 6-3/4" (1086mm x 451mm x 171mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.1 pounds (4.1 kg)