After you’re done laying down the beat, lay down your bass in our Stage One Electric Bass Case. It will keep your instrument encased in a nice layer of foam within a strong shell of our proprietary cross-grain plywood offering hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.
Our Stage One Electric Bass Case offers professional-level protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 47" (1194mm); Upper Bout: 13-1/2" (343mm); Body Length: 22‑1/4" (565mm); Lower Bout: 13‑1/2" (343mm); Depth: 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply cross-grain plywood shell
- Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 48-3/4" x 16-5/8" x 4-3/8" (1238mm x 422mm x 111mm)
- Approximate Weight: 11.5 pounds (5.2 kg)